Monday 17 June 2013

Dodgy Street Fighter mini figures

I bought these while I was in Hong Kong 10+ years ago from one of those dodgy market stalls set up on the street. They measure about 4cm (1.5 inches) in height. Can't say that they are favourite figures of all time but some of them are pretty cool considering, my favourites are Adon, Birdie, Sagat and Sodom. Cammy came with this set as well but I managed to sell that for about £10 (~$15) somehow, never realised how much of a following Cammy had until then, I listed it for a £1 (~$1.5) and wasn't even expected it to sell so it was a nice surprise =)














1 comment:

  1. Hi are selling them?
    I need Rose,gen,Blanka,Rolento,Balrog,Vega,Sakura
    And lastly Guile.
    How much are u selling for one character pls advise if u r selling

    ReplyDelete